Please Note: We only rehome rabbits in pairs or can bond your neutered male or spayed female rabbit with one of ours.
It is important to us that both you and your adopted rabbits are happy.
For this reason we have the following straight forward, but important adoption process:
- Please check you live in our Catchment Area at the bottom of this page.
- Please read and ensure you agree with our Rabbit Adoption Policy
- Please read and ensure you agree with our Rabbit Adoption Fee
- Complete our Online Application Form to get the ball rolling
- We'll then organise a home visit with you
- Then you can make an appointment to see the rabbits
If you want to meet us and see some of the rabbits available then please come along to one of our Viewing Days. The next Rabbit Viewing Day is on Sun 21 Jan 2018, 2:00pm - 3:30pm
All Rabbits are:
- Neutered / Spayed
- Fully Vaccinated
- Health and Dental Checked
- Covered by a 4 week Pet Plan vet insurance from the date you adopt