Viewing days are an opportunity for you to meet us and the animals before starting the adoption process. No appointment is necessary.
Animals can be reserved on the day, but adoption will be subject to a home visit.
The following summarises how the viewing days are run:
- On arrival one of our staff will take some details of what you are looking for and your current situation. Sometimes there can be a short queue, but the wait is worth it!
- One of our Volunteers or Animal Care Officers will show you the animals that we feel are suitable for you.
- If you have already had a home visit you do not need to wait for a Viewing Day and can ring the Centre to arrange an appointment to adopt an animal.
- If you have not yet had a home visit then you can reserve a suitable animal, subject to a home visit the following week.
- Please Note: Any animals that are unavailable cannot be shown or reserved.
Next Viewing Days
Cats / Kittens:
Sat 25 Nov 2017, 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Rabbits / Guinea Pigs:
Sun 19 Nov 2017, 2:00pm - 3:30pm