COVID – 19 Rehoming Procedure
- Please do check below for available guinea pigs, if you find something suitable please fill out the online application form specifying the name of the guinea pig (s).
- If there is nothing suitable at the moment please check back regularly for more available guinea pigs.
- At this time most rehoming is carried out virtually and adopting a guinea pig without meeting them first. However, in certain circumstances there will be exceptions to this including where there are children under the age of 8 years old and where we have identified a need for guinea pigs to be seen prior to adoption. This will be discussed in more detail with you by a member of our animal care team.
Before you contact us please do read through our COVID Rehoming document carefully by clicking here.
Please Note: We only rehome guinea pigs in pairs or can bond your guinea pig with one of ours.
It is important to us that both you and your adopted guinea pig(s) are happy.
For this reason we have the following straight forward, but important adoption process:
- Please check you live in our Catchment Area at the bottom of this page.
- Please read and ensure you agree with our Guinea Pig Adoption Policy
- Please read and ensure you agree with our Guinea Pig Adoption Fee
- Complete our Online Application Form to get the ball rolling
- We’ll then organise a home visit with you
- Then you can make an appointment to see the guinea pigs
All Guinea Pigs are:
- Health and Dental Checked
Guinea Pigs Available for Adoption
The following is a list of some of the guinea pigs available for adoption. This is just a selection of the animals we have at The Centre and sometimes we do run out of time to keep the site updated. Please follow the process above to ensure you are not disappointed.