Volunteers are a part of the beating heart of our charity and without your help we would not be able to continue to assist all the animals we support.
As a maintenance and driver volunteer your general responsibilities may include:
• Helping carry out maintenance or gardening identified by staff at The Cat & Rabbit Rescue Centre and occasionally at our charity shops
• Identifying and repairing any small issues that need to be solved at our facilities
• Providing assistance in preparation for on site events, e.g. erection and dismantling of marquees
• Assisting with garden maintenance
• Helping our driver with collecting more difficult or large donation items or utilize our charity vans to pick up donations on your own
As a volunteer you must:
• Provide us times that you are available to volunteer weekly or monthly and always be on time – it is important to us that you are available at the same time slots continuously.
• Abide by our confidentiality and health and safety policies.
If you are interested in becoming a Maintenance & Driver Volunteer with us, please fill out an application form below!