Becoming a volunteer is very rewarding and helps us to rescue and rehome cats, rabbits and guinea pigs that need our help.
Below are our current volunteering opportunities.
- DONATED GOODS CO-ORDINATOR
- EBAY FUNDRAISER
- EVENT VOLUNTEER - JEWELLERY STALL
- FUNDRAISING - HELPING AT LOCAL EVENTS
- HOME VISITORS - FAREHAM / GOSPORT & PORTSMOUTH
- MARKETING VOLUNTEER
- MOUSE KNITTERS
- POSTER DISTRIBUTOR
- SLUICE WORKER
- SORTING/SERVING AT CRRC CHARITY SHOPS
- TOWEL/BLANKET CUTTERS
If you are already registered as a volunteer please contact us if you want to get involved in these opportunities.
If you want to volunteer then please complete the Volunteer Application on this page.
You will receive a email validation request and then a welcome email from us requesting you to update your volunteer profile with your volunteering preferences.