Volunteers are a part of the beating heart of our charity and without your help we would not be able to continue to assist all the animals we support!
As a Fundraising Volunteer for The Cat & Rabbit Rescue Centre, your responsibilities may be to:
• Assist the Fundraising & Media Manager and other Fundraising Coordinators with organising events
• Attend street or store collections
• Distribute and collect collection tins from stores, vet offices, pubs, clubs and other locations
• Attend car boot sales
• Run a stall on the behalf of The Cat & Rabbit Rescue Centre at events organised by other groups or organisations
• Run a stall at our own events both at The Centre (such as our Summer Fayre) or elsewhere
• Make cakes for bake sales
• Come up with and develop ideas for future fundraising events
As a volunteer, you must:
• Provide us times that you are available to volunteer weekly or monthly, and always ensure you are on time
• Abide by our confidentiality and health and safety policies
If you’d like to talk to us before you start volunteering or have already planned your own fundraising event in support for The Cat & Rabbit Rescue Centre, please email our Fundraising & Media Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becoming a Fundraising Volunteer with us, please fill out our application form below.