Volunteers are part of the beating heart of our charity and without your help we would not be able to continue to assist all the animals we support.
The Reception and Donation volunteer role is only available in the afternoons.
As a Reception and Donation’s Volunteer your general responsibilities will be to:
• Be the face of the Charity to visitors at the Centre; Cultivate a friendly and professional manner. When members of the public come through the door you will find the appropriate staff to assistant them if necessary.
• Maintain the reception and kitchen area, keeping it clean and stocking the product shelves.
• Maintain the leaflet and paperwork stock ensuring a full supply at all times (computer skills are preferred)
• Help the shop managers keeping the donations at the centre organized, packed and ready to go to the shops.
As a volunteer you must:
• Provide us time slots you are available to volunteer weekly or monthly, and always be on time – it is important to us that you are available at the same time slots continuously.
• Abide by our confidentiality and health and safety policies.
• Be aware that this role require you to be innovative with your tasks as some days are busy and others are not.
If you are interested volunteering with us, please fill out an application form below.