Volunteers are a part of the beating heart of our charity and without your help we would not be able to continue to assist all the animals we support.
As a Charity Shop Volunteer for us your general responsibilities will be to:
• Assist the shop manager and shop assistants in our charity shops with daily tasks
• Be of help to customers in the shop – we aim always to be friendly, positive and helpful
• Sort and organise donations and display them nicely in the shop
• Help clean and tidy up the shop to make it look welcoming
• Operate the till if you feel comfortable doing so
As a volunteer you must:
• Provide us times you are available to volunteer weekly or monthly, and always be on time – it is important to us that you are available at the same time slots continuously.
• Abide by our confidentiality and health and safety policies.
If you are interested volunteering with us, please fill out an application form below!