Volunteers are a part of the beating heart of our charity and without your help we would not be able to continue to assist all the animals we support.
As a Donation sorter Volunteer for us your general responsibilities will be to:
• Sort and organise donations that come into The Centre
• Be able to make decisions about what items we can sell in the shops
• Help to keep the donation area clean and tidy
• Be physically able to move donations around The Centre
• To greet supporters bringing donations and be happy to assist them when needed.
This position is based at The Centre in Sidlesham. Experience of working within a charity shop would be beneficial but full training is given.
As a volunteer you must:
• Provide us times you are available to volunteer weekly or monthly, and always be on time – it is important to us that you are available at the same time slots continuously.
• Abide by our confidentiality and health and safety policies.
If you are interested volunteering with us, please fill out an application form below!